Language experts say that the easiest way to learn a language is in an immersion environment. In what better environment can you immerse yourself than under a palm tree in Mexico, or amongst the ancient ruins of Peru, or on the beach of sunny Costa Rica?
Speak Our Language offers study abroad trips and tours that take you out of the classroom and into the culture!
Our one and two-week trips offer a mix of language learning, site-seeing, and living the life of a local.
All trips are coordinated by Speak Our Language and each trip is accompanied by a fluent SOL liaison who is familiar with the location.
Take a Trip!
We've got some exciting international trips planned. Join us...
- Spanish - Beginner 1 (January 5 - February 25, 2014 6:00 pm)
- Spanish - Beginner 2 (January 5 - February 25, 2014 6:00 pm)
- Spanish - Intermediate 1 (January 5 - February 25, 2014 6:00 pm)
- Guatemala Cultural Immersion Tour (February 14 - 23, 2014)
- Peru Tour with Vivian Harvey (October 29 - November 28, 2014)
Latest News & Posts
Engage with SOL!